Peace, Ease and Comfort Via Gratitude
Practicing gratitude is one of the best ways to open your heart.
Spend it, display it, sport it, send it, say it; use your most artistic expression or lamest attempt. It matters not; gratitude tickles our happiness and expands our generosity.
Explore these examples of gratitude and see if your creative talents aren’t inspired.
Send your gratitude stories to firstname.lastname@example.org with permission to share.
a prayer by Holly Burger
Divinely guided voice within … I am listening. Open to me and for me. Show me how to speak truth from my heart. Show me how to expand the Oneness that I AM and stay in balance with my surroundings.
My life, my service – they are divine, an example of true oneness. I am not a random result of coupling. I have not grown in question. I am not a lie.
I have choice. I am allowing. I am voice! My life is an education, I am an example. I am loved and I love. I am grateful.
My light shines from within, because my Divine Source exists within. Beyond all time, all measure, I am Light. Never have I been separate.
My gratitude expands now. My love brought me here for this experience. My doubt brought education. My loneliness brought love. My questions, answers. My pain, healing. I am so grateful.
Each time I learn I am young; born again as a spark of yearning. A craving hunger joining like to become part of something glorious.
I speak now. I listen now. I give and receive now. I am open. I am a vessel of the original love and I am grateful. I am so very grateful.
Thanks giving. Gratitude in the giving. I have given up my former existence to be here, now. I changed myself to be here now. Yet, I am one with my previous. I am one with my future. I am one with my parallel. I am one with you.
Peace abounds in my heart and I send it out. Let the wind carry it like a seed today to be shared and if possible, rooted.
If I am responsible for love, peace, forgiveness, light – I am grateful. If my seed roots, grows and finds its way back to me, I am grateful.
We are not different, you and I. We are one. Thank you for your example, your teaching, your love.
I am grateful.
I am grateful.
I am grateful.
Day 17 – Trying this anonymous giving thing
This is from Alli, she was working on 29 days of giving:
…On my way home I decided I wanted to try a gifting that I read about in the book. I stopped at a gas station and paid the $2.25 fee to get $20 from the ATM. I walked to the counter with the money. There were two women behind the counter and I attempted to tell them that I wanted them to pay the money toward whatever customer(s) they wanted to. They did not understand at all! I bumbled on trying to explain, but they still just looked at me like I was crazy. One woman said, “The whole twenty dollars?!” I tried to explain again, and they seemed to kind of get it that I was donating the money to who/whatever they chose to give it to. I walked out flushed with embarrassment and amazed at my reaction to the experience.
As I drove I realized that $20 really is a lot of money, especially when working an entire hour for a lot less than that. I have no idea what will happen to that $20 gift, but I know that I received the gift of re-valuing what used to be ‘just $20’. And I felt the giving bug big time – as I drove home my eyes were peeled and my mind focused on who/what else I could give to! So fun! I love this!
Here are some testimonials:
- Dear Holly: I LOVE your guides!!!!…
- Reassurance gives me an enormous sense of peace. Thank you so much Holly. You are a vibrant beacon of love and light to all…
- I just wanted to say thank you for the service you give and offer. To allow people to release in your presence and to carry everything that entails is honorable…
- Thank you for responding and for the guidance. I will print off this email so I can read it again and again and really think about it and take it to heart. I am so grateful to have you in my life…
- Something was missing in my life. I quit the life I had participated in for 15 years and started looking for the “missing piece”. Then I met Holly. Through her amazing gift of connection with spirit, her encouragement, her expanded sight, and support, I took the risk to really look for that piece of purpose. And found it – hidden inside me. Holly, with my team of spiritual guides, helped me see who I AM. Peacefully, easily, comfortably…
- I just want to shout from the roof-tops what an amazing healer and light worker Holly Burger is! I experienced two miraculous healing transformations as a result of her. First, my husband and I were trying to sell our home in a very challenging buyer’s market at a very slow time of year. We did a lot of work on the house physically, but I knew there were some weird, “left-over” energies floating around the house that made it “feel” undesirable…
- I called in Holly and she performed a house healing (clearing)- What a HUGE difference that made! All of a sudden, the house felt safe, clean, bright and beautiful. They day the house went onto the market, we had 7 showings and within 2 days we had an offer of $20,000 more than we were asking! We sold the house and closed at the end of that same month!
- I was diagnosed with Cancer and 2 days prior to my surgery, I met with Holly for a healing session. I knew that my cancer was a wake-up call form Spirit for me to change how I do business with the world. I received TONS of powerful and clear information as well as undergoing huge physical and emotional transformations, all in a safe and supportive environment. After my surgery, I was completely free of cancer and no further treatment was required. I know this was greatly due to my work with Holly!
- I can’t thank Holly enough for all of her light and love and healing assistance and I highly recommend her to everyone! Thanks Holly! You’re Awesome!!…