I feel so…
What else? And then there’s the more important question: why? If you have exhausted your resources and continue to feel bad, maybe there’s a spiritual reason. There was for me. My book Divine Accordance is a 300-page, completely thorough resource for how I healed and opened to receive communication from my guides. But I don’t want you to suffer, so here are some tried and true things you can do to make life feel better:
- If you have a medical issue, don’t give up. Ask another doc. Find the person to help you, don’t let one answer stop you from asking questions. I was given a terrible (and terminal) diagnosis by a rheumatologist. Thank goodness I decided to find a specialist. He told me that your blood can say many things, they don’t always manifest. Guess what happened after that? I became dead (lol…) set against having said disease. I empowered myself to get help, any help I could find. The diagnosis was reversed, symptoms are managed and better.
- There is a reason many of us are tired. We work in the ethers all night. That should give us deep sleep, but sometimes it activates adrenalin. This is not medical information, this is what happens to me and many people I know. If you are out of balance with adrenalin, your endocrine system suffers. Search it on the internet and find some suggestions that resonate. I found a DC that carried a cream I used for years. Then I switched to OTC herbal remedies. My nervous system seems to get activated easily, so I am always open to information on how to settle down. Especially when concerning…
- Grounding. What? That over-used, possibly annoying idea/word that never seems to leave? Yes, grounding is like your ten-times dead aunt haunting her mansion, looking for the hidden jewels. You’re the mansion. Why ground? Because I said so. Oops, that doesn’t work, does it? Or you would be totally grounded right now. And you’re not. How do I know this? Because once you get “totally” grounded, you will receive another nice gift of energy from your guides. And then THAT needs to be grounded. You are a conduit for Light. You didn’t come here to lollygag around, you have a purpose and much of it involves getting Light into this incredible planet. Ground, it will only serve you. There is no reason to resist, it serves your highest purpose and has many benefits.
- You are what you eat. That old saying, huh. I am a piece of bologna? No, you are nitrates, processed strange meat parts and plastic. Don’t eat bologna unless you know what every ingredient is. I know it’s hard. It took me time to get off soda, white sugar, processed food, nitrates, etc. But every move toward caring for your temple/body is a move to nurture and improve. If you want to compare restrictive diets, don’t call me. After allergy tests, (LAc & MD) I had to go off fifteen or so foods. I do not eat garlic. Garlic, people! It’s in everything. I am gluten free (inherited, dang it), corn free (I bloat up and suffer), rice free (allergic) and that is just the beginning. Is this due to Lightwork? I have no idea, I know I was born sensitive, but apparently I also had some incident damage my ability to digest. (Possibly consuming US wheat for so long, but don’t get me started…) Regardless, if you have complaints, start a food diary and see if you wake puffy or tired every time you eat ______. Serve your body with nutrition, not processed crap. Please. For the love of everything holy.
- No man/woman is an island. You don’t have to do everything alone. You are not on a solo journey to an uninhabited planet. Get it? No? That’s okay, I can be blunt. You. Need. Help. Everyone does. Stop trying to help others when your needs are screaming. Start your list of supporters, make it long and detailed. Include free help, people who will trade something, cheap help and then the totally worth it places you will spend your hard-earned cash. My list includes: friends who listen, lots of people who like to trade Lightwork, massage therapists (from specialized to Relaxing Station where I can pop in for $20), energy workers, Reiki givers, more friends, websites with helpful blogs, people who work magic, books, readers/psychics, meditation, music, places with water and lots more. Please don’t try to do this life-thing alone.
- Lastly, am likely most importantly… I want you to wake up. I want you to get who you are. I want you to love that amazing being in you that came here to anchor Light. I didn’t love myself for so long, and I might even admit that I still have some work to do in that area. But—there is no way on Earth I am giving self-hatred to any dark force to use against me. (Read that again.) Self-hatred is fodder for negativity. Let’s just say you wanted to take down a BIG energy. Wouldn’t you look for its weak spot? Listen to its darkest worries? We must stop belittling ourselves. We are not short, tall, fat, skinny, pretty, ugly beings. We are humans. We are beautiful to the beholder. Look for the beholder within. If you search in the depths of your consciousness you won’t find the haters. You will find love. It lurks under the worry about how things look, it never remembers humiliation and always tries again. Love, truest love, is unconditional. If you don’t know this place, you might want to make it a goal. Top of the bucket list: Find my unconditionally loving true self. And PS: when you find it, go to the mirror and say, “Hello, Goddess.”
All writing on this website is by Holly Burger,
unless otherwise stated. Please share with
credits, honor copyrights and love one another.